Friday, December 30, 2011

The 50 Best Moments For Women In 2011

Friday, December 30, 2011
How do you sum up what this year meant for women?

Here are the 50 moments in 2011 that struck us as particularly important or astonishing or lovely.
Granny Is My Wingman
A Pill That Cures Hangovers?
The Case For A Princess Recovery Program
Happy Birthday Patti Smith!
BLOG POSTS
Margaret Wheeler Johnson: If I'm So Done With Faith, Why Do I Still Feel Its Loss?
I managed to live in New York for two years without it once occurring to me that I had so recently been a believer. Then I was reminded -- at exactly noon on a weekday in the spring of 2007.
Linda Hallman: The Year in Review
As 2011 comes to a close, it seems almost nonsensical to have to mention, let alone devote an article to, gender barriers. While women have made great strides, we still have a long way to go.
Barbara Greenberg: Our Trainers, Our Selves
"DO YOU WANT TIGHT ARMS, TIGHT ABS ... ? Yes, I said somewhat meekly through my agony. I certainly do.
Dr. Irene S. Levine: "My Friend Ditched Me For Her Girlfriend"
It hurts to live in a house with a best friend who doesn't make time to see you, and gives you the vibe that you're a pest they wish wasn't around.
Women 2.0: 6 Quick Paths To Success
Qualified women aren't rising to the top because they are advancing the hard way -- without mentors, the right meeting skills, and, often, without the right mindset.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment